‘Doomed to die’: Residents of Westminster nursing homes talk of ‘death by mistake’ August 9, 2021 August 9, 2021 admin

Residents of a nursing home in Bethesda, Maryland, are mourning the deaths of a young man and a woman who died of a suspected drug overdose after being accidentally locked inside a ventilator.

The couple’s deaths have been the subject of widespread media speculation and concern about drug overdoses and other dangerous situations.

The two deaths have caused local officials to reopen the nursing home after a four-year hiatus.

“DoomED to die” is a hashtag on the popular social media site Twitter and shared by many residents.

The hashtag has been used in response to news of the couple’s death.

It has also sparked criticism of the nursing homes by residents.

But, residents of the Westminster Nursing Home, located about three miles east of Washington, D.C., say they are not upset about the couple.

“I am not upset.

They are my family.

I have been there many times and I know what they go through,” said Dr. Jennifer Reaves, the nursing director at the Westmoreland County Nursing Home.

“They went to a nursing facility and it is a nursing center.

I do not think it’s a good thing to have that in there.”

Reaves added that the nursing facility was working to find a permanent home for the couple, who were also a patient there.

“We have a couple of other nursing homes that are working to take care of them,” Reaves said.

The Westmorelander, a licensed nurse, and her husband, a former patient of the facility, had recently moved into the nursing complex.

“It was the wrong decision to have them in the ventilators,” Reavers said.

“If they were in there for any reason other than a medical emergency, then it was the right thing to do.”

The nursing home is also working to prevent future deaths by placing more staff in the facility.

Reaves says the family was concerned about drug use in the complex and is looking into the possibility of closing the facility down for the foreseeable future.

“Our plan is to have our doors locked, which we do not want to do.

But it would be inhumane for us to lock them up and let them die,” Reves said.

A spokesperson for the Westmorland County Medical Examiner’s Office told CNN the death was “an accidental overdose.”

It was not immediately clear whether the couple had been receiving medication.

It was unclear if any of the other residents had any prior medical problems.

The nursing facility has also been the site of controversy.

A recent story in the Daily Mail claimed the facility had been cited in a complaint by a patient who complained about a man who had been vomiting in a room.

The article cited a letter from the facility’s nursing supervisor, who said a male patient who had recently returned from a drug rehab clinic had been found to be intoxicated.

The report claimed the patient had been locked in a ventilated room in the building, which is part of a long-term residential facility.

“No, we did not receive a complaint about the male patient.

We did not have a complaint filed by any patient.

There was nothing reported to the patient by the nursing supervisor,” the spokesperson said.

CNN has reached out to the West Morland County nursing home for comment.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.